11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Near Main West Mall Entrance
|Where to Park:||
Near Main West Mall Entrance
Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar featuring a seasonal menu and an award-winning wine list.
Sophie’s offers seasonal American cuisine featuring locally-sourced ingredients complemented by craft cocktails and a thoughtfully curated wine list.
The Cheesecake Factory features more than 250 menu selections, all handmade, in-house with fresh ingredients & more than 50 signature cheesecakes & desserts, there is truly "something for everyone".
The food is all simply prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients. Brio's menu features prime steaks and chops, homemade pasta specialties and flatbreads prepared in an authentic Italian wood-burning oven. The villa-like interior features arched colonnades, hand-crafted Italian mosaics, Venetian plaster walls and marble countertops.
Brunch is served Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Salads, soups, pasta and more!
Fusing a creative, culinary-forward attitude with the best of the traditional Tuscan table, BRIO Tuscan Grille has evolved to launch a new, modern menu of food and drinks. The new menu, coupled with the time-honored Italian traditions of sharing, good times, and delectable cuisine incorporating the finest and freshest ingredients. Among its features: 13 new entrées; enticing small plates for two, three or four people to share; two-course lunch plates; a renewed drink selection; and a chic menu design, all showcasing a new take on spirited Tuscan dining.
While the menu continues to feature many of BRIO’s time-honored favorites, its ample new additions bring an imaginative twist to Tuscan classics, focusing on fresh, chef-inspired ingredients. Low-calorie and gluten-free items are abundant, and guests can request customized entrées to ensure that their cuisine of choice perfectly suits their palate. BRIO’s innovative wine, spirits and beer menu presents a superb offering of whites, reds and bubblies; inspired cocktails; domestic, imported and craft beers; and refreshing spirit-free drinks.
The wide variety of choices on the new menu was created to cater to guests’ individual tastes. BRIO’s two-course lunch plates allow guests to combine a soup or salad with a delicious entrée, while enjoying portion control. In the spirit of sharing, guests can enjoy the dinner menu’s array of small plates, from Mezza Beef Carpaccio to White Bean Dip, created for two, three or four people to experience together.
BRIO’s new menu design is more contemporary and exudes elegant simplicity, while being easier to read.
“By incorporating a creative, modern twist into many of our dishes, continuing to serve our classic favorites, and adding more opportunities for sharing, we are pleased to evolve the guest experience, while staying true to the essence of Tuscan dining,” said BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “The new menu continues to embody our philosophy: ‘to eat well, is to live well.’”
BRIO is pleased to present the following new menu items:
• Brûléed Parmesan Crème: Balsamic roasted grapes, grilled ciabatta
• Burrata & Ciabatta: Creamy fresh Mozzarella, roasted tomato, extra virgin olive oil and grilled ciabatta
• Chef’s Seasonal Bruschetta featuring the season’s freshest ingredients
• Crab Crusted Salmon with roasted vegetables, farro, quinoa and lemon vinaigrette
• Shrimp Risotto & Broiled Maine Lobster Tail with mushrooms, roasted red peppers, asparagus, basil and Parmesan
• Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with haricot vert, crispy fingerling potatoes, creamy horseradish and roasted peppers
• Pan Roasted Tilapia served with orzo, farro, broccoli, asparagus, grape tomatoes, spinach, Feta, Pesto and lemon vinaigrette
From the Grille — New Grilled Entrees with Inspired Sides
• Espresso Rubbed Ribeye (16 oz.), bone-in grilled to order and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil
• Center-Cut Filet Mignon (6 oz. & 8 oz.), perfectly seasoned and grilled to order
• Lamb Chops: New Zealand-raised
• Seasonal Fresh Catch
• Fingerling Potatoes BRIO: Crispy smashed fingerling potatoes with a little crushed red pepper and rosemary, drizzled with BRIO’s signature creamy Parmesan dressing
• Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts: Roasted Brussels sprouts tossed with capers, a sticky balsamic-maple sauce, crisp bacon, and crunchy pecans, then finished with Reggiano cheese
• Sicilian Cauliflower: Tossed with pepperoncini in a lemon garlic caper sauce, topped with bread crumbs and Parmesan, finished to a golden brown
• Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes: Silky Yukon gold mashed potatoes
• Creamed Spinach & Kale: Spinach is tossed with garlic and cream, while the kale provides a surprise of flavor and texture.
• White Bean & Escarole Ragout: A mix of vine ripened grape tomatoes, savory pancetta, roasted garlic, faro, orzo, and white beans
• Haricot Vert & Roasted Peppers: Garden fresh haricot vert, pan seared, tossed with roasted red peppers, and seasoned to perfection
• Roasted Tomato Basil Fettuccine: Fresh pasta tossed with roasted garlic, tomatoes, garden-fresh basil and grated Reggiano
• Balsamic Braised Short Rib with butter basted wild mushrooms, roasted carrots, and cauliflower puree
• Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with white beans, pancetta, rosemary, escarole, tomatoes, orzo and farro
• Burger Americano: White cheddar, heirloom tomatoes, housemade pickles, red onion, lettuce and special sauce, served with fries
• Prosciutto & Burrata Sandwich: Creamy fresh Mozzarella, grilled peppers, mayo, arugula and ciabatta, served with a field greens salad
• Short Rib & White Cheddar Sandwich: Open-faced, caramelized onions, arugula and ciabatta, served with housemade chips
• Roasted Tomato Basil Fettuccine: Fresh pasta, roasted garlic, Reggiano
Gluten free menu available.
The Mall at University Town Center American Express® Gift Card